Sunday, September 14, 2008

iPhone 2.1

The iPhone 2.1 promises to out perform its precursor with less dropped calls and a better battery life but it also comes with some awesome new features.  Many feel the most significant addition is the iPod application; it goes so far as including the new iTunes 8 with its “ Real Genius” feature. The list of added features goes on, it is safe to say the owner will not be left short handed. However, while all of these new additions are great, I wonder how necessary they are.  Personally, I care more about the durability and longevity of the phone, more then its music or movie capacity.  However, I realize that with technology evolving so quickly it only makes sense that Mac makes a phone that gives us almost everything we need at the tip of our fingers. Who knows I think the progress of the iPhone gives potential cause for disruptions among other technologies. Who needs a computer when your iPhone can do it for you? The iPhone is lightweight, easily transportable and with its new enhanced security and fun features I think the future of this ever evolving phone may surprise many.  

Posted By: Erika Carbajal 9/14/08

No comments: